But select capable men from all the people _men who fear God, trust worthy men who hate dishonest gain…that will make your load lighter, because they will share it with you.
The Tribal Ministry is the vision of Pastor ‘D’. This ministry was created in the order of the 12 Tribes of Israel. Pastor devised a way where each member would be accounted for other than in their Sunday Bible Classes. Also, to ensure everyone will have the opportunity to fellowship and form relationships in a small setting within the larger church body.
Whereas the Sunday Bible Classes are structured for adults, youth and children, tribal leadership is given to “Head of Households”, which are assigned by the Pastor. Whether you are married or single, your birth month will determine what Tribe you and your family are assigned to.
The Tribes meet every 5th Sunday of each month at 11:15 AM. At these meetings you will meet and greet new church family members, discuss and plan your fellowships with one another. Tribal meetings meet in designated areas within the church building, and the list is posted on the Education Center bulletin board.
The Tribes according to their Birthday Month is responsible for the following:
- Visiting the River City Center Nursing Home, 921 Nolan St. 2nd Saturdays of each month – 10:00 AM.
- Tribal leaders are responsible for calling new members assigned to their tribe.
For designated Tribes and contact information, click HERE
- Ministries Home
- Angels of Mercy
- Brothers of Macedonia Baptist (B.O.M.B.) Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Christian Education Ministry
- Deacons Ministry
- Evangelism Ministry
- Good Samaritan Ministry
- Greeters Ministry
- Hospitality Ministry
- MBC Ministry To The George Gervin Center
- Meals on Wheels Ministry
- Mentor Ministry
- Ministers and Wives Ministry
- Music & Fine Arts Ministry
- Nursing Home Ministry
- Outreach Ministry
- Prayer Request Ministry
- Project Angel Tree
- Restorative Justices Ministry
- Silver Saints Ministry
- Singles With Purpose (S.W.P.) Ministry
- Transportation Ministry
- Tribal Ministry
- Under the Bridge Ministry
- Women’s Ministry
- Youth of Unity (Y.O.U.) Ministry